About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Greenies In The Green; We Might Camoflash

Prefect's Camp tommorrow ! -woot woot

Omgosh, it's official to say I'm toh-ta-lay hyped. Rafting, rock climbing, flying fox-ing & getting into Bus 2 accelerated my daily activities today by twice except waking up. That required getting up then hitting the 'snooze' button several times.

Nish said she could practically see excitment right through me without even having to say it. Danial seems to be in the same condition as me and he's counting the hours. Haha. Well, there's 20 hours more.

I need to go pack la ! & Grace ( Lim ) you are soooo my bunk buddy. :)







Never looked forward to
leeche bites and muddy trails
this much.

0 comments: