About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Vertigo Vision

Basically, y'all know what's up with Nasyitah with the shaking pupils and stuff. So, Cindi and me decided to spend some time with her last Sunday. Due to some misunderstandings & weather problems we could only make it there at 7:30pm. Daniel, Moses and Shao Wei were leaving by then. Somehow it felt like we were taking shifts. Haha, the poor guys were waiting outside for about half-an-hour thinking it'd be too weird going into Nasy's room without us.

Talking about Nasy's room- oops I mean Premiere Room was close to a hotel suite meant for 1. Haha. From the self-flushing toiletbowls to the flatscreen LCD tv. Spells luxurious from every corner.


We spent a good hour there. Talking, talking, messing with Taqif & talking somemore. It was nice though, I missed her like hell.



I'll give you more chocolates to unwrap and you'll get through this. :')