About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

One-man Grooving Band

My head is an iPod. It turns on and off when it needs to. Muffles the external unacceptable rants from old people but grows internally. Louder and louder till it brings me into another world by the time I notice Im air guitaring or doing the moonwalk it's almost too late to pretend I can't see the staring faces. So, I lift my hat and give 'em a wink. " Care to join me ? ". For I shall give you the ride of your life into my illogical bass banging world. Where bunnies work as cabbies and there is unlimited supply of Season's iced lemon tea.





This is what happens when Kiru refuses to
complete her projects.
:)