About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Commited To The Kicks

Hari Anugerah '09 today ! Most of us were there by 7:15am in our abadoned-for-almost-6-months blazers. Hehe.

I was helping out the teachers for registration. Somehow I didn't take it seriously when Zara said the teacher I was going to be with was practically blind, not literally though. But it was true, very true. After I got the hang of what I was supposed to do, I just basically took over and the teacher was only crossing out the names. =_=

Watching all of the ex-form 5s 'transformations' was very interesting. Some looked extremely matured, some got geeky & rest of them were still their lively kiddish selfs.

The ceremony finally begins at 9am surprisingly on time. Haha. Hands down SMKDU's Orchestra were the best though I did love the angklungs in the traditional one. -wink wink
I almost cried during Viva La Vida. " Those are my rockstars ! "

The price-giving started right after that. And I didn't trip over the wires ! Muahahaha. There was a lot of hugging and kissing outside of the hall. I got patted by my Dad. - that's just what he does when he's proud. Haha. My legs were dead tired by the end of the day so all I could do when I got back was .. Zzz.


Picture credits to Cindi

Anyways, to wrap it up, it was a pretty fun day &












Kina didn't find out who was Mike. ;)

0 comments: