About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Tissue, lady !

Okay, so only about last week I was pretty proud of myself for not getting bed ridden & having alienlike body temperatures like most of my buds did. But today approximately at 9am I notice I'm having this massive leakage through my nose. " No, this is not happening ".

I got real bad after recess 'cause I basically tired my right arm by sticking the tissue up my nose for several hours. The runny nose made me fall asleep during class about 3 times so, the last bell was a relief.

Returned home, showered, had lunch. Thank god, Mom came back in time but I was already napping on the bed still clutching on to the tissue box. She came up with a glass of water then asked me to take this little yellow tablet. Too blur to see what tablet it was, I just grabbed it and swallowed. The 'miracle pill' gave me an instant effect ... to fall asleep. x)

When I got up it was already 6pm. My nose was all cleared out, my head didn't feel heavy & the runny nose reduced by a gazillion times. I actually felt sorta good and happy but then shocked " What's wrong ? Im not supposed to recover this fast. What the hell did Mommy give me ? Uhh, this is WEIRD ". Somehow, I believe my mum performed some illegal surgery while I fell asleep to ensure I'd never get sick again. Probably she's part of some CSI network too. Omg, I have a freakin' secret agent living with me & it's my Mom !

But no, it was just some old meds from some clinic in TTDI. What a bummer, right ? I wanted to talk about her bloody & violent secret missions during Mother's Day. :(




Haha. Faa-la-laa
Kiru is pink-eared not pink-nosed.

0 comments: