About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Tea-Tasting Tongue

Try saying the title over 5 times in 2 seconds. Haha.
I cherish my tea. And everyone know's this. Over the past few days I think I've tried six new types already but there's still much more to go in my collection. The mango was wicked.

Shall I tell you, best place in Malaysia to go on random flavoured tea tasting is none other than Cameron Highlands. I mean, the place is just loaded. Explains why I even started on a tea collection. Take a walk in Barath Tea Plantation too, they got fantastic scones there. ( PS : Scones go fantastic with tea but do not try dipping them inside the tea. I did. :S )


Here's something I came up with in the past hour. All of my very own personal photos. Tell me what you think about ? Probably it could help me decide on that Nikon photography program Allysha's trying to get me to go with her. :D


By the way, Anthony wants to share a riddle with you guys. Hopefully someone will solve it without almost ruining their notebook over frustration like me. Haha.

I'm with my friends and were going to a motel. One room costs 30$. I had 10$ She had 10$ and she had 10$. So we whent to go get a room. I walk in and the guy says. Lucky day costs are now 25$. So I gave the guy all the money. He gave me back 5$. I couldnt devide the 5 $ into 3 people. So I stuck 2$ in the chairty bowl. So now I got 1$ she got 1$ and she got 1$. So we all spent 9$ all together + the chairty. 2$ + 27 = 29. Wheres the other dollar?


Have fun, guys. And before I forget, drop by Mlesna's site to get a clearer picture on the flavoured teas I was talking about.


Just got reminded about her cold Kiwi tea,
Kiru.

0 comments: