About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Bland, everything's BLAND !

Trials #2 is beginning tomorrow with Geography.
What perfect timing to catch a cold, right ? The only thing which my throat accepts generously without complaint seems to be hot tea. So, I'm at my fifth cup for the day already. Tea's a creation from heaven or the UK. Whatever, it's amazing. -thumbs up to Brits


Third Eye Blind's out with a new album ! I don't think it's available in Malaysia yet though 'cause I tried to go find for it in 1u yesterday. And all I said after getting out of each store was " This store sucks ". But you could still get it off iTunes with the help of Momma's little golden rectangular friend which particularly can be found in the card holder in her bag.



Ohh, did I mention that I held the elevator for this lady with a trolley for almost 7 minutes 45 seconds and she didn't even freaking thank me ? Alright, that was completely irrelevant. Explains how my mind works at most random when I'm not feeling too good.
la mia testa fa male !
3 more weeks. Hang in there everyone.

(Don't believe it) Don't believe a word
(Don't believe) Just walk on by.
(Don't believe it) 'Cause this moment will pass and then we can all,
Can all get high, yeah.
* Third Eye Blind Don't Believe A Word

0 comments: