About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Zoning Out

-performs blog revival ritual

Alright. Since I'm done with that.

I shall not talk about trials. :D
I shall not talk about how my life after school has been basically, sitting in front of my notebook and studying. :D
I shall not talk about how effed up *OMG in screamo* some papers were. :D

Well, I've already started on my stuff-to-do-after-pmr-list. Everyone has one. And the parts I don't mind revealing is learning to swim again, taking up piano & ... cooking. Some people have told me that I'm barely useful in the kitchen but that is the truth. So, yes I will work on that. Eventhough spending more than 10 minutes in front of a stove is a chore enough for me, I could still perfect in vegetable choppin'.


3 carrots 1 minutes -crowd goes "ooooooooooh"


Let's just hope nothing else comes off when I'm doing so. O_O


Hopefully with the help of Ibanese woodwork from the other side, I will be gifted with straight A's for the real deal.

Love forever love is free,
Let's turn forever you and me,
Windmill, windmill for the land,
Is everybody in ?

* Gorillaz Feel Good Inc



Psst.

GOOGLE SQUAD !

- anthony thompson aka zinchmwah


0 comments: