About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Maybe I Loosened The String On Purpose

Alright, so it was the first day of trials today. And well the beggining of the raw and true PMR pressure. But let's not look at it that way, shall we ? Let's just do what we do. Work our arses off and then party our arses off in one months time ! Whoosh.

We had paper 2 for both BM & English today. Now for part B of the BM paper as you guys know, they already gave us points for it like always. And this were the first few words my mind related to right as I was reading through.

Demam denggi - nyamuk AEDES.

HIV - seks rambang, jarum suntikan yang dikongsi.

H1n1 - babi
Oh wait no, let's try that again.

H1n1 - "khinzir" :D


Making more pointless lame humour,
Kiru.

0 comments: