About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Don't Chu 58 Days Me

Ahh, so a lot of people I know having been taking notice of the countdown board for PMR. Frankly, I say we shouldn't count the days. Cause when you start counting days, eventually you would start counting the hours ( Like omg, I only have another 1372 hours til' PMR ! ) and probably minutes ... then seconds. :S

We still got two more months, peeps. So let's spend it skillfully and not by turning ourselves into potential high blood pressure patients. 'Cause that ain't dope.

DOPE. I like that word. And have been trying to use it for the past few hours more than average.


Nasy Kiru Najla

-stares at my extra long correction tape

It's pretty dope, eh ?

Kiru ! Dope ?! For a correction tape ?! Hahaha.

Hell yeah, it's like 10m long.

Mine's 12m. Haha. Beat that. >: )

Ohh ohh yeah sure, so that's how it's gonna be, huh ? ... -grabs correction tape from Nasy

-lmaos



Sam Harris is the man for poetic love songs ! This one is of my personal favourites.