About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Asyraf's 15th


Yesterday, we went out to celebrate Asyraf's birthday at The Curve !

That's one smile you rarely see.

So, Asyraf, Wei Wen & me meet up in front of Starbucks after 2:00pm just like planned. But then we had to wait for another hour for our "friends" to get there. They even wasted ten minutes spying on us behind the pillar. Wth la. xD You people ar.



Emily & Wei Wen

Psst. You see the one on the right ? Cute but deadly. That's all I can say.

Izaaz was Asyraf's only male company. Haha. But still, there was Tanu too ... ;D

Aik Jean, I got my hands all over your wife. Jealous ? Hehe. ;)





Since I had to leave by 6:00pm ( I know, what a bummer right ? ) we went to get some tickets for a movie. I still think the Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs was a much better idea than the Sorority Row. Though, I've never seen so many techniques of murder in just one movie. First five minutes, someone gets punctured in the chest and I start feel all fainty.
Blood & blades, ew.

Oh yeah, Tanu thanks for following me all the way out to get some Coke. Your a true friend. :'D


I ciao-ed after camwhoring a bit outside with the rest. We should go out again soon guys. :(

And watch Cloudy With A Chance With Meatballs and only that, right Wei Wen ?

0 comments: