About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Time To Run

Hola everybodeh ! :D I had no idea two weeks passed and Fresh But Still Fishy was paid limited attention by myself. So, I shall update it RIGHT now. It's not like I have anything else useful to do nowadays, right ?

All I need is a story now. Hm. Hmm. Hmmm.

Ah, how 'bout "Kiru Gets Caught By The Cinema People For Trying To Sneak Into Jennifer's Body"? Yes, I suppose you guys would like that one.

Last Sunday, Cindi, Eric, Soon & me prebooked tickets for Jennifer's Body. Obviously all excited we're all there an hour early collecting our tickets for the 12:30pm movie and right as we were going in,

Cinema guy : *checks tickets* Can I see you I.Cs ?

Soon : Sorry, left it in the car.

Cinema guy :
Don't you have a student identification ?

Soon :
Nope sorry.

Cinema guy :
Anyone of you brought your I.C or student identification ?

Me, Cindi, Eric : O_O *blink blink*

So, yeah the cinema guy asked poor Soon to follow him around and after finding him I decided to go wait with him until about 1:00pm when we're informed our tickets are not going to be refunded or replaced. Wtf, right ? >: O

But OH WELL. Still feeling kinda bummed about the whole thing we walked over Waffle World to have a nice meal. The food was pretty good, but the portion served was a little less than expected. Especially, Soon's sausage thing. Guess, he's trying to cut down on the carbs.


After that we played pool ! -woot. We split into two groups, Eric & me against Soon & Cindi. Haha. I wasn't bad for a first-timer ya know ? We won twice in a row. Wheeee. That's probably Eric was teaching me everything from how to hold the stick to which angle and which ball to hit. Both of the guys were great teachers either way. :D Arigato. This also shall go into "The Cool Things I did in 2009" list.

Yeah, that's how a six footer and five footer look like side by side.



Balls. 8D

Eric likes balls. Haha, okay that sounded wrong. Sorry, Eric !

There are so many perverted jokes you can make out of pool pictures. But nah, I'm just gonna let you guys do that part.






We still had an hour or two in our hands so we were just walking in and out boutiques. And yes, the guys didn't mind following us into the boutiques like Forever 21, picking out stuff for us to try on. Me & Cindi we were pretty amazed, honestly speaking. Hehe. And by 4:00pm the guys left and Cindi was at my place until Wednesday.





Picture credits to Cindi.

PS : This doesn't I'm not gonna try to get through again. I still got three places up on my mind.

>:D


I'd like to make myself believe,
That planet Earth turns slowly,
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
Awake when I'm asleep,
'Cause everything is never as it seems.
* Owl City Fireflies

0 comments: