About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Heavy Embroidery FTW

Alright, so one picture leaked a huge secret over Facebook. For that I'm still apologizing.

* Sorry, sorry Uncle*

But ANYWAYS, honesty is the best policy. Right ? :D
Well, we went saree shopping today to pick out a wedding saree for the bride in Klang which is apparentally "the place" for indian apparels. It was my first time there but still I had a rough idea of how it was gonna look like. Heee.

We arrived at the store by 1:00pm and still weren't done after three hours. Explains the wide range of choices they had. It's never ending, aaaaaaaaaaah !

Even I couldn't help myself from getting excited.
" Mommy, look at all of the pretty colours ! 8D "

But no, you will not be seeing me in one anytime soon, haha. Kiru in a saree, now that's an interesting thought, ain't it ?

Mom looks pretty in everything. -runs into closet crying. Haha.


There's my future aunt and my other future aunt. o.O
To be more precise, the bride is the one on the right. Hehe.


Awh, doesn't uncle look happy ?
It's disturbing how we look alike at times. -eye twitch. Haha.

Since it was almost 5:00pm and we totally forgot about lunch, we decided to stop by PappaRich.

Nyumm, dad's noodle soup thing. :P


Yeah, Pappa Rich really isn't exactly the place for good photography. Haha.

That was really good. Don't know why they'd charge an extra dollar just for two pieces of Foo Chok though. Oh well, nom nom.

1 comments:

I don't know what to say .-. My first comment. I finally found the comment thing though xD as you can see =P.