About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

This Is Who I Really Am

I am proud of my flexibility around people. I don't judge by the labels they believe in. I rarely say something that might be offensive to them just because I don't agree with it. Instead I just fix it up a little to get my point across in a less obvious way.

Complaining is rare for me. This is because I don't want to ruin another person's day or perhaps make it worse. But some people get the perception that I'm bottling up all of my true feelings. Like I'm not being honest to myself. There are moments where I have ... lost myself. Shouted aimlessly, most of the time to myself or to someone close to my heart.

It's easy to go back to black. But I'm not giving up, I've created this life for myself. And I feel happier like this at the same time, I've saved many people from breaking down or making them believe in something they are forced to due to certain experiences. If I'm not going to be here for them, honestly speaking ... Who will ?

BUT I NEED SOMEONE TO FREAKIN UNDERSTAND ME !
I'm human too.

Am I that complicated ?

1 comments:

Sigh. I definatly get that this point probably has to do with me? Lol. Love you =].