About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Downpours Make People Stick Their Tongues Out

Shall I tell you Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs was one of the 3-D animation movies I paid maximum attention throughout ? Except when I cracked up so hard till' everyone else in the cinema just gave me looks which weren't the most pleasant. I mean, I really liked this movie. Other than the obvious fact that Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs was made for comedy it was also inspirational.

And no that doesn't mean a 70 year old Flint Lockwood goes " So, kids that's why you shouldnt ...-" at the end of the movie. Certain quotes that got me thinking were like

  • " I found hope in failure. "
    Now, there's so much truth to this one line. When there's failure that means there's a need for change and to cut it short, change is good.
  • " Cheese ? "
  • I just liked how Flint said this when he found some cheese in a trash can.



You can find the second quote in the video above.

I even fetched the trailer for you guys ! 8D



Voicing done by Bill Hader for Flint and Anna Faris for Sam Sparks. I bet you've heard of her from last year's August release, The House Bunny where she plays Shelly, a Playboy bunny who eventually gets involved with the a bunch of sorority girls and also from the Scary Movie movies.


Another highly anticipated 3-D animation movie only out June next year is none other than Toy Story 3 ! After almost a decade their back on production. This really excites me especially since most of the original cast are still part of this except for Slinky. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait. -rocks back and forth impatiently




Oh yeah, I cut my hair. o-e

You can take the highway,
But i’ll be fine here by the trees,
And i can’t help it,
You know i find some clarity.
*
Tamarama Dusty Road

0 comments: