About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Run, Jog, Walk, Run Some More

Sweat.

Don't you love sweat ? I know, I can feel puzzled faces beginning to form behind computer screens.

But the feeling of accumulated unecessary toxins slowly pouring out of the pores throughout the body. The pride of saying " Yes I've taken my step for the day to keep myself healthier ". The self motivation that keeps pushing you to complete atleast one full round while fighting the thought of stopping halfway your mind is trying to talk you into.


Now, since I smell like something which is no where close to peaches :D I shall go shower.


I gotta get outta here,
I’m stuck inside this rut that I fell into by mistake,
I gotta get outta here,
And I’m begging You, I’m begging You,
I’m begging you to be my escape.

* Relient K Be My Escape

0 comments: