About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Here Comes The Greenie

Day 1 at holiday camp.

We start off at 10:00am with a short briefing about almost everything from backpacks to deoderants, explained in fine detail by Ms Suba who is the main organiser. Considering the fact 80% of the participants are major blur cased kids, haha. I didn't have the easiest time handling them. Hate it when they just stare and turn away. T_T

But it was a good thing all of the fifteen year olds got to help out the facilitators. So, basically all we did was go " Shhh " when the kids got noisy, distribute cookies & drinks, arrange them in orderly manner before lunch time and also before we begin another session of singing, dancing and rehearsing.

Feeling great wasn't really one of things I expected to feel on the car ride back home. I'm happy I got to offer a helping hand, feel responsible & given the privilage to supply the little ones with nutritous snacks to reenergize them every three hours.

Plus, I didn't feel short around throughout the day ! :D
Except around my new friends, naturally I was the shortest. Haha.

By the way,



Congratulations, uncle !

Like what I've said before " Finally. " Hehe.

0 comments: