About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Shiny Green Apples

Headed back home early from camp today. I was kindly welcomed by a trail of horse dung along the street in front of my house right as I was getting out of the car. It looked so ... undigested ?

Anyways, we're halfway through sorting out our outfits for the whole show. And I've got the weirdest combination of things on my list-

red blouse, two metre long scarf, all black top, orange robe, etc.

Yes, fear me I'm the weirdo in the orange robe wearing funny beaded stuff acting onstage for less than ten minutes.

Haha.


I wanna run through the halls of my high school,
I wanna scream at the top of my lungs,
I just found out there's no such thing as the real world,
Just a lie you've got to rise above.

* John Mayer No Such Thing

0 comments: