About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

We Like Shiny Paper

Samarpanam 2009 ( drop by my Facebook profile for more info ) is getting closer. Just two more days till the big day. Rehearsals are getting more intense and we're almost at the stage of perfecting. We're going to be on Astro too, to whoever who wouldn't be able to make it on the 19th don't worry about missing out.

;D

So, I woke up at 5am today to complete my hat. Rashika's too ... she owes me big time.




Dried up glue all over my fingers.


PS : She only drew and cut the paper


Yay for wibbons. 8D


Hat #1, Wrapped neatly with soft black wrapping paper with strips of silver decorationg paper stuck on to it. Could resemble the early rays of sunlight reaching earth.

Hat #2, A hat Kiru made for Rashika that she didn't put much effort into.



Dreaming into the first few hours sunrise,
Kiru.

0 comments: