About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Reunited

Another Saturday spent with Cindi. This time to complete the stacked up homework our teachers generously assigned. The only one I'm probably going to put some extra effort into out of excitment is the research on Gaga for English. Haha.

So, we went to Blank Canyon for lunch today. Been a while since we dropped by, the food was still nyummy as always. ;D

Oh really ? Immortal ?


Omg, Cindi's eyes actually look visible in this picture ! Kidding, yeah.

Candid picture that I don't why I bothered posting up. Hehe.


Caught off guard lmao-ing. I'm surprised how my sister got a good shot at this. Good job !
*Omg, I think that's the first time I complimented her*

My spaghetti with ham sauce. Everyone was stealing portions of it. ;____;

No, she is not cute. Not at all. Haha.


My mom looks like she's disecting her terriyaki chicken.


Headed down to Panadero Bakery to get some pastries for tea time. Yes, tea time is given much importance at our house.

They've got the freshest strudles ! :D



And oh yeah, Monday's going to be traditional costume day at school. Everyone picked out their outfits ? Haha, it's going to be interesting.

2 comments:

I actually took some thought in calculations. You can make 250 per 3 years. I bet I can do 300. But I do poetry....That and I kinda just..no.just o.O Dang it. Lol. <3

Maybe you should sign up for Blogger then. I know you'll make a good one. :o <3