About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Cookies or Love ?

Yesterday, I barely hesitated waking up to spending my morning at PAWS with a couple of other Interactors. We reached the place by 9am. After getting through registration, the guy with the green contacts (which Shaun couldn't get over for some reason) gave us a little bit of prep talk.


We got split into two groups at first, I obviously stuck with the cats since I'm generally not good with dogs due to one bad experience two years ago o_o


They were supposed to brushing the cats ... Haha they did la.

That's Shaun, Kelsey & Dev at the dogs section. I joined in later on, the doggies were so friendly.


Raehan took some time to grab hold on his little puppy. Hahaha hyper fella.

Dog walking ! Or in this case, dog running.


I couldn't even put my arm around Azman 'cause all of smelled like dogs & cats. :P

I named this one after my sister. They have so many similarities !

Thank you, PAWS for having us. And to everyone else, please do take some time during this semester break to drop by animal shelters like PAWS or SPCA. They aren't supported by the government & basically are on their own in many situations. It wouldn't take much to help them out. These shelters & the animals need you for atleast a day to brighten their's. May we reignite the love !

0 comments: