About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

In Return

A balanced fusion of nature would be it's ups & downs. Earlier today I was a little bummed out on the downside of the hillside. Even after thinking of all the good I could gain satisfaction still wouldn't get to back of my head. Not until someone special came along to offer me a little boost off my short-term-depressed arse. I know I talk about looking at the brighter side of things all the time but somehow if your mind won't listen to you it's not easy to do that 'cause we're all just human. Yet someone who points out the obvious which leads you into some realization to make you go " Hey, you ARE right ! " can change everything. And I definitely have gotta thank this someone. He's six feet, he gives big hugs, he needs new shoes. It's almost too obvious isn't it ?

Thanks bro. Or girlfriend ! Haha.

0 comments: