About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

When there is a way, there is a will.

Have you ever saved a real cool line just to say it when everybody can hear you ? Or something smart like "Tomatoes are fruits, noodlehead". Well, for English we all had to get in groups to perform a sketch and our's was Teen Pregnancy.

The whole sketch was supposed to be serious and it WAS until I was getting through my third line at the part where I'm counseling Anith *the prego girl* but there was a little slip in my speech. It went something like this

" Oh dear you're in a tough situation here, however when there is a way there is a will ! "

*the whole class bursts out laughing after 5 seconds*

"Hold up ... "

*Puan Anne laughing*

" No, got it ! When there is a will there is a way. Haha so we have to inform your parents because they might know how to solve this "



Oh well that's just me, right ? xD

0 comments: