About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Slide View

Today I had the chance to eat blueberry cakes while sipping on a cappuccino hundreds of feet above the busy roads of KL. It was rather an adventure even making it up to the elevator with the crowd of tourists. Guess that means the tourism agencies have been doing a good job haha.



They did have a large variety of foods to pick from. I definitely had a lot of fun with the diversified menu. Especially with the potatoes, like I've said before in front a crowd of 40 year olds "Potatoes are good for the soul ! " don't ask me why I said that though because ... I don't remember.


The restaurant takes about an hour to revolve a whole round presenting to you the skyline of Kuala Lumpur at it's least noisiest haha.




Yummy yummy chocolate, on my plate, in my blood.


Guess that was better Saturday then lazing at Starbucks all evening awaiting a Tom Cruise to walk pass by. :D

0 comments: