About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

VVIP Wth Sushi

Our little monster threw her sweet 16 last Saturday night and how can all of us not be there to celebrate it with her. :D

I reached The Street at about 8:30pm walking through the heavy rain. See all of things I do just for you Najla ? Haha.


Dom, Tanu, me & Cindi <3>
RedBox had a buffet prepared outside of the room. It was kind of funny walking across the reception counter with our plates sushi & lamb.


Tanu didn't try to seduce me that, isn't that unbelievable ?






Unfortunately I left a little earlier and missed out on that. Haha.


Happy sweet 16th, monsterrrrr. They grow up so fast ..

0 comments: