About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Fruit Fiesta

Last night was Fruity. Cause I was at a Fruit Fiesta which was really fun. They hads loads of games and new people I met from the college.

Fastest Watermelon Eater Race
Durian peeling competition. Must be painful. Haha.

So today was sort of suppossed to be a family outing. While Mom and Dad were busy taking some measurements at the house under renovation. Uncle drove us up to Starbucks at Uptown.
We were one of the earliest. It was about 11am.

Tried out the new summer treats which were truly Refreshing. Can't be a better way to put it I guess. :)
We got a copy of Starbucks Top 20 most played. And it's worth it 'cause they have the latest hits like Forever by Chris Brown, One Step At A Time by Jordin Sparks, All I Need by One Republic and even Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park. Definetely recommend it.

Mom and Dad made some plans for lunch, they didn't stay for long. Uncle and Rashika accompannied me to Ikea. Managed to finished some shelves, a mirror and deco that I was really satisfied with. All in the shopping list. Hehe.


Walked over to Secret Recipe at The Curve. That's my Cordon Blu got too cheesy at the end till I had to suck on Lemon slices. Truly affective to get rid of some nausea feeling. Stuck around there till 3 pm. :D

0 comments: