About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Prefects Gone Low, Low, Low.

So we all arrive at the OneWorld lobby by 7pm. Met Anjelee & Grace Lim there then we all proceeded to the registration booth. The function started in an hour so we didnt do much other than chatting, sipping on our cool cocktails and praising each other's dresses. Speaches were on and before you know it's time for the performances.

* big overdramatic gulp *

Can You Feel The Love Tonight went well. Nobody really noticed the tiny flaws me made. Hehe. But it was the dance. Music started and that was the worse timing to remember that I wore my extra grip Nikes . This wasn't a good thing 'cause I couldnt slide well on these. And there was a lot of sliding. O_O

But oh well, I managed. Things were a lil' dull till ... the clock hit eleven. Neon lights were out. Music hit it's maximum. We all got on the danclefloor, which looked like 4 miserable planks of wood earlier that night.

But I was wrong.They weren't 4 ordinary planks of wood,
they were four very strong planks of wood which didn't cracked when about fifty crazy hyperactive prefects were jumping on them.

It was over the top fun. Many bringing-the-house-down hits were played like everybody's favourite Low. All of us were at our hyper-est moments. Bet the people on the floor above could hear us when Crazy Frog was playing. Honestly never expected my first time partically clubbing would be at a ballroom with all of the veges. Haha. Now for the snapshots. :)

Somebody made a bold fashion statement. As Riqa said. ;)

Yi Yuan's craze for strawberry's made him do the unexpected . * immitates Yi Yuan jumping around & screaming " strawberry's ! "

Juicy delicious squid. Loved these.

The blondies shakin' it. Hehe. Ashvin ... (:

Can You Feel The Love Tonight performance.

Pictures look weird. But anyways thanks Caleb.

* woot * Chaos In The Ballroom. Adam gave a very nice intro for us.

Lol. I look the most lost one in here.

Tadaa.

I never said I didn't have the craze for strawberries too. Hehe.

It was time to boogie. Hehe.

Adam was not supposed to be in this picture. =.=


The guys got too high. Haha.

It was a fantastic night. With the veges. Hehe.

0 comments: