About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Woody Moments


We're pretty much to one of the few first steps. Designing.

Let me dig you guys up with more info if you have no idea what I'm saying. Most probably the next year we'll be moving into a new house. But no worries, same school and everything. Renovation is 80% done and now it's time for us to take over working on the interior.

I don't expect my shelf and bed frames to be teak wood or my couches to be pure leather. Clearly explained that to Mom and Dad when they were insisting to get all the Harvey Norman stuff for my part in the house.
Where could I possibly find average priced stylish furniture. Ikea of course!

Here are the few selections. :)



Couldn't help posting some cute cups and plates. Hehe.




These could come in handy. Especially for all those ... old stuff. Like projects I guess and my gigantic pink bunny. Ooops pretend I didn't say anything. >_<

Okay definetely need some of these. Colours are nice.

So these are the few possibles. But I will give you the finalists perhaps later. Haha. ;)

0 comments: