About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Floral With Food

Shouldn't we be greatful that weekends excist ? The time to relax, rejuvenate and remotivate. This is why I don't mind tiring myself a little during school days. " There's still the weekend ! "

As a Malaysian, of course we treat ourselves by heading to the oh-so-famous mamaks and chit chatting for hours over a cold Teh Tarik. I'd say get out there and have some fun with the company you enjoy. Because until the term break arrives majestically it's a responsibility then we keep ourselves well maintained is my excuse to weekly shopping sprees.

Here's what I did last weekend.


Hasn't it been a while since I spent a day at The Curve ?



And yes, this was in the washroom. -___-'


I don't know what's going on in this picture. Haha. No fair, Emily posed !


Lunch at The Garden !


I bet you no one can resist dropping by without their camera. The deco at this place is just fantastic. Probably one of the reasons they included $5 just for service charge. :D




Emily, me & weird lady at the booth in the background.



Ain't that some hot shizz ? 8D

After flipping through the menu atleast over ten times, we all ordered sandwiches and shared in the end. There was just such a wide variety of food. I got the Pineapple turkey, Emily got the Garden sandwich, Cindi stole our food. Haha kiddings. Sharing is caring. <3>

Check out these camwhores abusing my 12 megapixels.





Maybe we could save the taco plans for next time yeah ? Haha. :P

0 comments: