About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

The Kids Keep It Flaming

What did I do while most of my friends were probably busy celebrating over their yee sangs on Chinese New Year ? Grill chicken. -__-'

My aunt decided to have a bbq. Haha.


The food was all prepared and they had the grill going on outside by the time me & Vinod got there. I wouldn't say we were late. :o



Why does my uncle always want to puzzle me ? What a poser. Haha.


I didn't understand why were they still cooking when we had so much of food ordered already.

They let me prepare the punch, once again ! Hehe. Somehow I have so much of fun at this.



We didnt have the easiest time uncorking the sparkling juice. Gotta add some zest to the punch !



Eventually they made us take over the grill. Ohh emm gee, the smoke. Our batch of chickens & shrimps were better than the earlier ones ! *Or we like to believe so*

What did I tell you about the food ? Haha.


These weren't too bad considering the fact they had to do some major last minute marinating. We're talking only about 10 minutes of marination ? :S






Uncle saving the chickens. Haha.

The party went on till atleast one in the morning. Just mostly chit chatting & getting hyper on Coke at the patio for me, Vinod & Ruban. Cricket catching for Ruban too , he's such a pro at it. Haha ! Cause there were so many flying around outside. Huge ones too. One of the crickets even took the liberty on chasing after me all the way into the kitchen. -__-' The guys just sat there laughing. Must've been a sight.


Ruban glows. And ... that was random.


0 comments: