About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Show Me Spirit !

Sport's Day for SMK Damansara Utama is tomorrow. All of that burning in the sun, getting drenched in sweat is going to pay off.

Pulling a formation together in two weeks isn't the easiest job but I would say after today, the Ranger's are pretty much ready. Perhaps the marching could use some improvement but other than that I was impressed that everyone was on their toes today. Good job. I mean ... I know I shouted at guys earlier but the only reason I didn't want to express how proud I was is because I didn't want to ruin the seriousness.

Are we going to let their remarks bring us doing ? I DON'T THINK SO.
:D

And oh yeah, big thumbs up to the scouts ! The helicopter thing is wicked. And the yellow house, very cute. Haha.


Alright, better go rest my feet. Good luck to everyone for tomorrow ! Remember to chug down some good energy food and wear deodorant. T.T

0 comments: