About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Hopefully I'll Find Atlantis

Aha, the exams season is coming up again. And just seems so hard for me to flip open my books. I cant flunk it. 'Cause I dont want to take chances, not in year '09.

But acing it doesn't seem absolutely possibly at the rate of my "unfaded" interest towards algebra & plant reproduction. This makes me wonder, am I getting sick of school life so fast ? And they say teenagehood is the best. Probably, 'cause there's no need to worry for bills and people breaking into your house to steal your Dior pimple cream.

So, I shall study. Study hard to get a good job. Also to have my own TGIF branch.
For free fried mac-n-cheese. :)



To enlighten your noodly asian day.







Staring at the blank page before you,
Open up the dirty window,
Let the sun illuminate the words,
That you could not find.

0 comments: