About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Slip Them Boongas On !


Alright so the other day I felt like cutting some vegetables. Not cook, but just cut and I came across a two page spread about Boonga Shoes under the fashion section. These colourful doodly designed sneakers really are making the cut right now. Even some menteri dude bought a pair ! It's basically meant for teens, but ... its alright for elder people who are still young at heart to slip these on to the mall or something.

And their local. Which makes it cooler. Haha. Jimmy Choos in the making ? The styles differ massively though. I dont think these guys actually have an outlet open yet, so all the browsing, ooh-ing and ahh-ing has to be done online. Orders are not taken for the moment too. -pfft

But as soon as they start again, I'm so getting a pair. I bond with doodle art, it's the raw expression without any modification. -that rhymes, schweet Doodle art brights up the dullest things too, example : history books. I know most high school kids have already explored that field.


Watch the boongas

Feel the boongas

Buy the boongas and wear them for 5 years straight till they get all stinky and un-Boonga-like.

0 comments: