About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Oops, I Did It AGAIN

History paper today, didn't study much. Freaked out like crap, get the jiggy right ? So, among the insane things I did time was to pull an all-nighter for history, for an A. Didn't work so well 'cause I only managed to nap for about 30minutes before going to school. Hurting arms, legs, back and almost everywhere else messed up a couple of things at school.

We could start when I almost said the ikrar with a piece sign, just glad I opened all fingers before someone noticed. Or did they ? -looks around nervously. Doesn't matter. Major-last-minute-studying session with Emily, Tanu & Wei Wen at the library after the assembly till 11:30am. I think it sort of helped, I can't remember ( will get to why I can't remember later ) but it definetely made me feel more educated about comunists. :D

The history paper finally starts at 11:45pm. Dom was rubbing his confidence into me again -immitates Dom's deep voice " I'm gonna get an A, Kiru ! ". Haha. Everything is fine for the first few minutes, then I start rubbing my eyes. My vision was getting a little blurry, by the time you knew it I could barely keep my eyes open. At times when I was shading the answer, my head would fall onto the desk then keep me awake for the next 10 minutes. Over and over again. Ask Nischal, he knows. Haha.

I completed the paper as fast I could then nap time ! But the problem was I didn't get back up in time. All I remember was smiling to myself then laying my head on the desk. 1:00pm, I wake up slowly still feeling a little groggy. And I find Pn Irene's heels next to my desk ?! Guess it was time then but I still had no idea of what was going then I look around. Could practically see all the Anggerikians smiling at me trying to hide the obvious humour. I'm thinking


onion head Pictures, Images and Photos

" Alright, I screwed up again. Didn't I ? " while handing the paper over to Pn Irene. Apparentally, my dear friends & teacher were trying to wake me up. But of course, even a ship horn won't work if I'm beat up. Thanks for trying though, guys ! Haha. But it was alright I guess, I made their day.

So it's all cool. Now I'm just hoping I shaded the right answers for the right ques. Bleh. Can't wait for all of this shizzay to be over.




Vi sitter här I venten
och spelar lite DotA
å pushar på å smeker,
med motståndet vi leker.

*Basshunter Dota

0 comments: