About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Rapped It All Out

I cramped half of the Form 2 Science in the past few hours ! Somehow, my head doesn't feel all beaten up like most of the time but it's like I only had to hit the 'Refresh' button 'cause I absorbed it all during revision for the first term or probably cause this is like the 4th or 5th time I memorising the shizz. Damnit, I couldn't finish the sentences in my book ! That really freaked me out.

But I still have formulas to complete for the night. Not like I'm honestly interested in finding out how to work out the worked ive done with the distance moved and forced used. I tell you this, I didn't even move an inch but I did a hell lot of work. See ? -points at sore arse.

Alright let's not talk about exams and sore arses anymore. Something pretty interesting happened earlier this evening. My parents saw a dude getting a head-shot on their way back from Tropicana City Mall. Mommy freaked out, so did Dad cause they were only driving in that direction a couple of seconds after the police shot the guy. And they couldn't stop talking about it when they got home. The place is blocked now with those yellow plastic strips. CSI : Petaling Jaya, " Nothing can stop these guys, nothing but teh tarik ". Haha.

Reporters crowded the area, like always on a hot crime scene. So, everybody should be able to catch it on news. Me too ! Atleast I can say more than " A random dude on the bike got shot by a police with a machine gun, wicked huh ? ". :)

Have to go read through Panas Salju now. Ciao !




Oh yeah, my notebooks fixed now with all of the info saved.
-woot woot to the pro geeks.

0 comments: