About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Down The Cliff, Into The Deep Blue

First of all, thank you to everybody once again. Let me tell you guys how my birthday went in school.

We had the prefect's performance rehearsel then, Phoebe came! * tears of joy * Towards the ending of the practice. Firbie literally leaped at me " Happy Birthday! " And here comes the Birthday Song where everybody joined in and circled around me.

The same thing happened when our 4.25pm bell rang after recess. Once again I was crowded around. Felt sort of weird but happy. Haha. Complicated :P

Thanks, you guys are the best!
KH quiz in exactly 6 hours. Need to study all the accounts stuff in Form 1.

0 comments: