About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Flat Ground Hiking

Wheeeeeee! Hike is in less than 6 hours. I'm only partically happy though. But anyways, got something else to blog about now. Hehe.
So, earlier today among the funniest things happened at home. It was 1:30pm and mum found me still in bed. This is Kiru in her just-woken-up moments.


Mom Me

Kiru**, Your still in bed

Oh...hey Mom...*yawn*

It's 1.30pm! And you still haven't got ready for school.

Are you sure? Stop playin' with me again, Mom.

Yes. Look at me, I just got back home from work. * points at officewear *

Guess it sorta makes sense...

Hurry. Go go go! I'll fix you something for brunch.



I just love myself so much sometimes. And Mom too. Haha. Anyways, isn't interesting how some of us get addicted to the dumbest things? And mine is

SOUTHPARK!
Little adorable characters. Unlimited foul words. Lame ass comedy.

Simply to good to be true right? I was actually thinking of getting the DVD. Haha. If your still rather clueless. Take some time and watch this video. And you'll no what I mean ;)


Off to pack for hike. Before I forget...

NATHAN SCOTT / Gaby / Cindi, I want my pictures la!!!

0 comments: