About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Dipped In Wishes

Well, im pretty sure most people already know. That it's my...


BIRTHDAY!


Hehe. Im 14 now and feeling rather happy? Anyway, further celebrations will be after the exams. Will post pictures of gifts and stuff as soon as the pest control gets to my house. Why?
Well because a long black snake has been slithering around the house walls. And my maid spotted it hanging off our aircond yesterday. Poor little fellow. Dont worry you'll be set free into the wild by the end of today :)

Another fantastic song and music video from Jason Mraz.

Thank you to all the wishes so far and that are going to come!

0 comments: