About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Carefree Moments We Cherish

Yesterday's outing at 1 Utama with Cindi, Grace, Anjelee, Nasyitah, Nisshata and Kelsey was awesome. Earlier that day, followed Mom to her school since she had some extra classes. But guess what? Not even a single student showed up. She wasrather relieved 'cause now she has more time to linger around the mall before the others arrive. Haha. Had some breakfast at Nyonya Colours but I finished it off with every Malaysian's favourtie drink, Teh Tarik! :P


Mum enjoying the world's smallest packet of Nasi Lemak that costed $2.50. They can't get any smaller! Go get one, then you'll know what I mean ;)


Casual and comfortable <3 align="justify">Since we were having so much fun at WH, I lost track of time till Nish texted me. Rushed all the way back to McD's in the old wing and met up with the rest. Mom said she was going to do some 'solo shopping' and left. We decided to get some lunch at PizzaHut. Deals there are seriously good. It's rather impossible to get some delicious lunch for seven people in a good restaurant at the price of $65 nowadays. Haha.

Hot, steamy, yummy Hawaiian chicken just arrived. More cheese, more fun!

Dear Grace served us drinks. Ice cold Coke. Brainfreeze! *jumps around like an idiot*

Okay so I HAD to take a picture of the dangling crabstick. It got swung too hard and eventually landed on Cindi's bag. Haha.

The one and only & yours truly
It's how we describe ourselves in our blogs.

Nasyitah : Who has the tickets?

Haha. She'd say that every half - an - hour.

Cindi --> Woman Kiru --> Retard

JUST KIDDING!
We're all a little bit of both right? :D





Did a little lepak-ing before going to GSC. Was my idea to watch What Happens In Vegas. A fantastic romance and comedy movie! Bet we were the loudest bunch in the theatre xD





It ended by 4:30pm so all of us head to Starbucks. I tried the new Dulce de Delche Frappuccino which was great. Rather sweet but nice. Every ten minutes I had to switch the drink from one hand to the other 'cause they constantly got numb. Haha. At one point, half of my left palm just stayed white.


Me :Cindi look at my palm. It's like 3 quarter white.

Cindi : Whoa...

*both stare at the palm for 5 minutes*

Me : Wicked!


So we sounded like hippies but oh well. What can you expect from a stunned Lucas and Nathan, right? Haha. The rest went to MPH and were spending more half - an - hour in there. Atleast it felt that way. Haha. But Cindi and me just felt like enjoying our drinks while doing a little window shopping.


Uncle came to pick me up at about 5:30pm. Said bye bye and you know the usual " Next outing at The Gardens! " and stuff like that. Haha. Before I go, just to let you know all these pictures are the original ones since I was the only one who brought a camera. And some people are urging to steal them *narrows eyes*. Haha. ;D



Forgot to mention that I've already Narnia Prince Caspian didn't I? Well, I thought the movie was alright. Among all the guys I think Edmund looked the best.

Peter got a little taller and Prince Caspian isn't exactly my type. By that, I didn't mean to he was gay! Haha. The theme song was really nice though and the movie's locations we're fantastic. Crystal clear waters which almost looked emerald with the reflection of sunlight. *drools*

0 comments: