About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Soothing Melody Of Joy


Sorry for dissapearing for a pretty long time. Parents made a last minute decision for a trip to our hometown, Perak. Was a fun-filled trip just like any other.

Car was loaded and we hit the road by 12:oopm. The two hour journey was alright but towards the ending I started to get a little hungry and desperate for food. Zoomed to the dining room when we reached granny and granpa's place. Thank god grandma cooked her famous chicken curry as one of the dishes which was a delight to my grumbling tummy. *saliva streams down*


Rashika got really bored and started doing a Broadway show dance with granpa's walking buddy. I suppose this was the grand ending? =/

We didn't do much that day. Spent the night over at my cousins'. Now, lets get to Day dos. ( Dos is two in Spanish ).


This was at the my aunt and uncle's room. Splashed some water on my face and brushed my teeth then I started snapping photos all around. You know, I tend to get excited and with presence of sunrays. Hehe.

My two hilarious cousins, still in bed. Ruban's the 16 year old and Vinod's the 13 year old.


Aunty prepared a tranditional indian appam for breakfast. If your into soft and crispy on the edges soaked with some diluted sweet milk this is definetely recommended.

And no, these are not roses but they ARE real!

Carrom game in session!. Everytime I hit a chip my finger would start hurting. To all the guitarists, carrrom is not the suitable thing for us. Haha. We also played Billionare. Since, the player chips weren't provided Ruban brought out his magical toybox! xD

The ultimate pro at Scouts, badminton and public speaking.


Let me introduce you to Big Sweet, Yellow Thang and Bobby Man. Bobby Man can shoot marbles. And they hurt big time O_O

All of us gathered for dinner that night. So many yummu dishes. And there was this hyperactive waiter who even shuffled while waiting for the dishes to be cooked. One word, WOW!

Hot deep fried chicken with sweet and sour lemon sauce.

Not-so- spicy squid with dried chillies.

They tried convincing us that it was kaylan. So obvious it wasn't la. But it still tasted pretty good.

Spent the second night with my parents in my granparent's place. Was freezing all night long 'cause of the uber cold air cond. And I had to wear my really short shorts that night =.=""" Trust me, I barely got any sleep that night. So it was Vinod's birthday the next day and our first stop was at their place. After picking up the boys we stopped by my other aunt's house.

It's a really nice, big, pretty banglo. Located in Dales Park. One of those places where the richies live. Haha :)

My parents, me, uncle Dass and aunty Malar ( both of them are doctors , that's why their really rich. Haha. ) normally chit chat all night long with some coffee here, at their patio. But we didn't get to this time since we didn't sleepover at their place. Next time for sure!

Aunty Malar full of smiles. Hehe.


Moo :D

HAPPY 13TH, VIN!

Enjoy the shoes ;)

0 comments: