About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Shonda Rhimes returns with a new tv series which is sort of similar to the all - time favourite Grey's Anatomy. This time filming more on the doctors' personal lives more than the patients. I'm pretty sure most of us know that from the commercials that have been airing on Starworld. Starts on the 1st of July, people! Im excited as all of you Grey's fanatics are. Though, Im not a Grey's fanatic ... but oh well. Cant wait. :)


Last night I managed to catch an hour of Pushing Daisies which surprisingly caught my attention and made my ass stick to the couch till it was over. The show's settings and characters looked like they popped of colourful storybooks. Very different, very nice.

0 comments: