About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Unique Musical

Didn't have time to talk about Jason Mraz's latest album last week. And I happen to get a copy ;)
It might not be an all acoustic album but most of the songs sound really good. He did a fantastic job with the lyrics once again. A song with good lyrics makes the listener pay not much attention to it's music. That doesnt mean the music wasn't good. It was nice too. Haha.

My attempt on making a cheese sandwich turn to a bad side. Here's my spectacular recipe

2 slices of cheese
2 slices of bread
chillie sauce

Everything went fine, till it got a little cold and the cheese started to smell. Guess the my theory " More cheese, more fun! " doesn't really suit for everything =/ So, i settled for my favourtie chakoi instead. Thank God Mom bought some on her way back from DU.

Okay, so everybody loves Mariah Carey right? I do too. And im sort of addicted to Bye now. Don't know why though...Anyways, if you haven't heard it. I took the time to post up the video *grins*.

3 Doors Down sre back again!. Present to you It's Not My Time


One Republic came up with a new song too. A not so depressing one this time. :)

Just some song updates for you guys. Im off to watch practice my guitar now. Mr Lim thought me how to Drive by Incubus. Wheeee!

0 comments: