About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Graphical Relaxation

Where did I disappear to for such a suspense setting time?

Langkawi, baby!

It was just as fantastic as the first trip earlier this year. Only the lucky few got to know about my lil' holiday there first hand from the one and only itself. I'll perhaps blog about that later 'cause the pictures are still on their way.

Thank God there was a Starbucks in the Langkawi airport. My craving level for it was almost hitting it's maximum till I tried the new Dark Mocha Frappuccino! Trust me it's sweet chocolatey taste would make tounges drool worldwide. A work of art *wipes tears* Haha.

Damn got a history project to work on. Cindi, meet up!

0 comments: