About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Unrated Style


Went to do some furniture shopping at almost everybody's favourite, Ikea. The biggest one in Asia which is located next to The Curve to be precise. :)


Got a clearer picture of the deco we're going to set up for our house. And I'm still really undecided if I should get the floral lounge chair for my room. Dad gave positive response though. He does for everything I picked. But eventually I'd spot something retarded then set it aside. Well yeah, that happens to half the items I look at. Haha.Deals at Ikea are really good, that's undeniable. And their profession to make something resonable look much more expensive than it really is! That captures the customers.


A couple of days ago when to Kungfu Panda in Platinum movie suites, Cineleisure. The free drinks ( and refills,heh ) , the butlers and the big comfy seats tuned into the perfect package of a good movie-watching experience. The whole movie had this Chinese thing going on. That was pretty nice 'cause you don't get to see that in most 3D animation movies.


Just for everybody's information, from now on I'll be online during the weekends only. Due to some problems with the connection back home. Bye and take care? Lol. Seeya'll around when school reopens which is tommorrow. Bittersweet eh? Well, more to bitter. Im just kidding. Haha.

0 comments: