About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Optiemostic


Curling up in a corner, I sit down looking into dark blue sky nudging " Get to bed, it's 3am ". Absorbing lyrics from songs full of guilt. The chill was frigntening as the warm feeling of my body was unfound not too long after. Not anymore. Dark but not black. The soul was souless, the emotions were emotionless. It hit my limits, at that point of moment I had absolutey no feelings.But then, I took a glimpse of the reason I'm here.

Why am I suffering? Why am I fighting? Why am I sacrificing? Why am I even trying?

Then it occured, I'm here to improve and be the best. I'm the only way I can climb up to the next step. It's a long flight of stairs, but I set aside all the misery, pressure, chances of falling down just to achieve success. Life is too short to refresh bad memories and continue living with the marks they have given. Put a bandage over them and try harder.

I see the sun again rising, lightening up the world with it's joy and happiness. A new day, a new beggining, a new change. All worthwhile and unregreted.

Sciribbled down by,
Kirubagari
21st May
2008


So basically those few paragraphs was the condition I was in earlier on. Is it just me or I can't stay emo for more than half-an-hour? Haha. It almost surprises me. Still got so much to study. And I'm actually permitted to flunk my Geography paper but have to score in my Science. That's possible :)


Im going to get back into the process of acing my Science paper also known as studying. Im starting to hate that word, not like I ever liked it either. =/ Wish me luck!

0 comments: