About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Tropitea

Earlier today almost everybody was at the Teacher's Day celebration in school. Uber fun :)

Cindi and me we're at our hyper-est moments backstage, while waiting for the school orchestra to finish their song. Including Soon who wouldn't stop playing with his jelly-like hands.

The Choral Speaking went fine. But our prefects performance was way better. I'll get back to that later. First, I've simply got to talk about Nisshata' and Cassandra's tap dance with a twist of hip hop. You didn't have get all silent and nervous Nish. See I told you everything would go perfect. Congrats!

All the hard work, motivation, maroon fingertips and practices felt like it was finally appreciated when we performed. Nasyitah and me were rocking out right next ot the audience, the singers on the other hand we're squashed up on the benches and stage. Hehe. The feeling was fantastic as the cheered. It was a happiness mixed with relief.

Didn't get to see the sexy bollywood dance though ;)

Lunch at Black Canyon with uncle and Rashika. The Tropical Tea was a refreshener. On the way back home I actually fell asleep in the car. And the cause... all the hyperness earlier. Haha! Well, going for mandarin class soon with Nisshata and her brother. Haha. Those two amuse me so much at times!

Before I forget. Here are some of the Thank You's.

This gift was from my aunt. Doesn't it simply look great? Adore it.

Cindi got me this pair or gorgeous butterfly earrings. Oooh maybe I could fly with them xP
I like the packing and the retarded smiley face. Hehe.
Najla, Ive always wanted a blue bracelet. Thanks so much. Love the divaness!
Me likey :)

Okay, so Firbie got me...rocks. Pretty rocks!
And now,

the ultimate gift

for year 2008

THE NEW NOKIA6500!!!

Love it. Thanks so much mummy and daddy. Didnt want a new handphone but you guys still got it for me. Thanks so much!

0 comments: