About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

D'lish and Ms.Read. So Alike


Today went out for some catching up time with Shanthini and aunty since last Thursday when she barged into our house. Sure we had no idea 'cause of her crazy ideas to surprise everybody about her return from Autralia. I couldnt beleive my eyes when she ran towards our hall that night when I wascracking my head over some Math calculations. First stop was D'lish.

Food there was average so where the prices but the ambience was nice. Something about the place had a connection with Ms.Read including the fact that Ms.Read mags were provided there.

Aunty enjoying MY Cappuccino. Pfft. Just kidding, hehe.

She started playing with this than the spices started falling off from the bottom. Took us a while to figure out how it worked eventhough I've watched over tv uncountable times. Rofl.

Earlier that day we dropped by Tatiana where prices ranged from $100 and above. So Shanthini picked out this average looking pink glittery tank top " This $100 tank top is the cheapest sh*t I could find " Being our blur selves I giggled along and didn't notice that the promoter was fixing something right behind us. Escape ! Haha.


We did loads of window shopping. Notice : Tank tops at Zara selling for $9.90 only. Go now!

Back to where we were at. It's been a while since I treated myself with something chocolatey and sweet so we got some Chocolate Strawberry sticks from Lavand. Yummeh.


Didn't intend on winking ( the strawberry was sour ) but Shanthini snapped it exactly then.

Muahaha. Gotcha. She'd kill me after reading this. ;)

Bought this fantastic tank top from Rest and Relax for $35.90 only. And im satisfied with its comfy material and colourful stripes.

0 comments: