About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Out In The Paddyfield







Those a few pictures from last weekend's prefects camp. Surprisingly the kampung life wasn't that bad afterall. We arrived Dayani Homstay centre, Sabak Bernam at 11am. Judging by the way the trainers treated us as when got down from the bus made me think I was going to spend my lovely weekend at a freaking bootcamp. Things cooled down and we started having fun when we did the ever - famous Chicken Dance. It was part of the agenda. Haha.
My fosters sisters were Zara, Naomi, Elisha and Nish. So freaky that Naomi and me are together once again like we did for Girl Guide's Camp '07 and the 10 kilometre hike earlier this year. Not that Im saying it's a bad thing, in fact it's great.Foster Dad sent us to Danial's house where everybody met up. Then we went fishing which most people enjoyed unlike me. Fishing sucks, you arseholes. Just kidding. Hehe.
To be continued.

0 comments: