About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Bimbotic But Addictive

Can't hold it back no longer. Might as well just -

Im addictied to When I Grow Up by Pussycat Dolls !

I know, it's almost the least expected thing you would hear from me. But I always liked something about their songs. Lets skip the awkward moment please.

Starring in the video is the new Asian Doll. Think she doesn't look that bad compared to most asians with blond colored hair. That's her at the left corner.



Pussycat Dolls [PCD]_ When i grow up

This pic is so candid. Rofl. Weird this was the only shot with her and the dolls. So I didn't really have much choice. =/

Though can't deny that Nicole's the hottest among the dolls. Can't believe that she was actually married before PCD. Her partically Hawaiian features really stand out. I still remember the first time I saw her name on this magazine cover when I was ten, it went something like this.



Ooh...she's pretty. What's her name?

Nicole Shear- Erm.

Nicole Shez- What the hell?

Nicole Shee..zingger. No that's not it.

Okay, let's try this slowly. Nicole Sche- err - zing - err

Omgosh. I got it. * applause *



Pussycat Dolls [PCD]_ When i grow up

And here's the music video of When I Grow Up. :)




Will blog Prefect's Camp '08 over the weekend, when I get the pictures from Yi Yuan. It was a BLAST.

0 comments: