About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Food Disaster Magnet

Ello! Having half-way-done projects, prefect stuff and homework has been keeping my inner insane blogger away for the moment. But anyway, yesterday was Prefect's Installation which was fantastic. Best part was, we only had to be allingned on the benches underneath the sizzling sun for less than 20 minutes for the song and ikrar. Everybody was saying I looked pretty tense throughout the whole thing and they kept on going " Why so serious wan. Smile la! " So I managed to put on a lil' grin while receiving my nametag onstage.


Further celebrations were held in the hall just among the guests, prefects and a couple of teachers. The seniors performed a hawaiian dance which pretty cool. Especially Serenity, it looked like she was made for erm...hawaiian dancing? Haha.


The food was alright la. Jasmeen who was serving the spaghetti dropped it on to my plate from a high point making some of it splattered onto my uniform and rest free falling. Moving on, I went to get my blue fork and spoon which match my plate. ( Hehe. :D ) The table shaked and my drink spilt all over my skirt. Now my skirt was Coke-fied. About an hour passed and I got thirsty again " Since my skirt's alright now, let me go get this refilled! "The wave of bad luck hits me again when the Rootbeer overflowed from my cup and drenched my shoes.


This was the first time ever I've felt so " sweet". * wipes tears*

0 comments: